What to Bring
Below are a few items we suggest bringing with you when visiting OSBS to conduct field work.
- Water bottle
- Sun screen
- Sunglasses and sunhat
- Insect repellent (summer)
- EpiPen (if you have severe allergic reactions)
- Rain jacket
- Light cotton long sleeve shirt when working in the wetlands (summer)
- Closed toed shoes
- Day pack
- Rite In Rain notebook
- Cellular phone
- Transportation that can travel across dirt roads
- Personal toiletries, which includes bath soap and shampoo.
- Laundry detergent if you plan to use the washer/dryer.
- You will need to bring food and beverages. It is suggested that guests should stop at one of the grocery stores in Melrose to stock up on your way to an onsite lodging facility.